United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

venting out frustration.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEEMS

DEEMS

venting out frustration. Empty
PostSubject: venting out frustration.   venting out frustration. EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:22 am

so, today i stopped at a gas station and while pumping gas i noticed that a man was yelling at another guy over something im not sure what, but after the yelling escallated into cursing then pushing it broke out into a brawl. two grown men fighting in the middle of the public view. a woman whom i guess was trying to talk the two out of fighting was thrown out of the way which violently pissed me off. but i ddint go over there because she was okay and walked away, and i didnt really feel like getting into any problems especially when im 1100 miles from home with a friend whom wouldnt be too amused if anything happened. so anyways while standing pumping gas i realized in that moment how horrible alot of the world has become.it seemed like a zillion bad things occuring nowaday flashed thorugh my head in the two minutes i viewed the men fighting. what were they fighting over? why did it start? what was going through their heads as they relentlessly threw fist after fist?
now i like to get in the middle of things and ill be one of the first to hop in a fight.. BUT watching two complete strangers fighting over an event i had no clue about made me think to myself, what good does it do? really? yeah you may beat someones ass or get your own beat but after its over its a thing of the past. wasnt there any way to possibly avoid a brawl in the middle of a populated parking lot? idk maybe im just over thinking. maybe ive realized some things i tend to overlook. theres no telling why this came to me but i just had to vent it out. life seems nowadays to be so caught up in instant actions. does anybody take the time to think things through anymore? what happened to people getting along with each other? what happened to love for strangers. you never know how far your reactions will go. be mean to someone one day? well what if in the next week your life depends on that person? i guess what im really getting at is that the people in this world have become so cruel and coldshouldered towards one another and so focused on what benefits themselves, not caring for other human beings,people like you and i. ever take the time to slow your day down, sit and watch peoples actions? see who needs anothers help? who gives it? who refuses? life is too short for such hatred upon one another. maybe one day people willopen their eyes and see that.

maybe one day, people will learn to love each other and genuinely care for something and someone other than themselves.
maybe then the world mite be just a little bit better.
Back to top Go down

venting out frustration.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Spam Discussion-
Jump to: