United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm Cyanide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyanide

Hi, I'm Cyanide Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Cyanide   Hi, I'm Cyanide EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I've been PC gaming for about a year now, before that I was a big console gamer, but have since disowned them. I'm pretty accurate in most games thanks to my relentless Counterstrike gaming and my setup (Destructor mousepad, Deathadder Mouse on LOWEST sensitivity. Fucking awesome mouse. Carcharias headset.) and I like to anger people in games by playing in ways that would piss ME off (I don't call it camping, but I subscribe to the LIMITED PATROLLING philosophy. This 50 square feet is mine. You shall not enter it. I will patrol it relentlessly with scavenger claymores and my silenced vector.)

Favorite Gametype: Free for All or S&D
Least Favorite: Anything hardcore. It's unrealistic and dumb (read: campy). You don't die from one shot to the chest from a UMP .45 silenced at 200 yards in real life, your ceramic chest plate stops it. Hence why you need four or five shots in reg.

Also, I'm a pretty decent author and I might write random short stories that are pretty interesting but I never follow through with.
I drink too much and smoke too much, which means my MW2 performance drops by about 30-40% after 11pm.

So....Yo.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

Hi, I'm Cyanide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Cyanide   Hi, I'm Cyanide EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 pm

about the realistic part. in mw2 theres alot of realism and alot of BULLSHIT.lol like when you have to shoot someone twice in the head with certain weapons in normal b4 they die. BULLSHIT. what i think i hate most though is when a 50.cal takes two shots.... hmmmm ive seen a 50 cal in action real life . doesnt need two shots. lol

but you have a point about the HC modes. certain weapons should not put a guy down with one shot. and certain weapons ahould.

but anyways nice to mee you. im DEEMS.

and i like your little philosophy there. nicee haha.
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Cyanide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: