United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mixed Martial Arts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Preech

Mixed Martial Arts. Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:30 am

Well I was just wondering who else was into fighting...I've been training for 12 years now. This video pretty much sums up why I wake up everyday.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySat May 29, 2010 7:04 pm

i love MMA, id love to actually train and fight in mma but theres nothing here to support that, but i fight for fun, (or anger)

but its usually in the street or in a yard or something. it fuels me like other things cant, take the edge off of alot.

but again, i have no mma experience just i fight when the oppurtunity is presented.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySat May 29, 2010 9:14 pm

I use to do back yard stuff years ago.. i dont think i can keep up with ppl that train all their life but id take down at least 8 out of any 10 normal people... something in my family makes us beast... but my beastness retired 2 years ago when i got locked up and told myself i am more happy not going to jail for a long time
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:19 pm

hahah well u c don, here if an arrest is made for assault its just a 75$bailout fee

so its alll goood in da hoood. i think i get the fight blood from my father. he loved to fight back in the day.

now hes just old ex marine, but he took down 4 guys that tried to jump him last year. hahah.
Back to top Go down
Preech

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:06 am

I'm fighting a ghetto kid for 100$ winner takes all in someones backyard. Silly people think they can keep up with us lifers hehe. Yes I was a bad kid in middle school some ass ripped my back pack in half, I tackled him and nailed his face quite a few times lol. I've started telling people I'll fight anyone for a bill. I can't go to jail or anything, we both agree to it so its legal. I don't fight angry. My mind is soo clear and calm when I'm fighting. It's also in my family. My dad has 25 years of experience.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:52 am

i think theres only been like 5 or 6 times ive fou8ght with deep anger. two of the times were justified.

but like u said fighting with a clear mind, and calmly is the best way.

i should start fighting for money lol. nvr done it b4

i just go up to some ppl ive known and ppl they know and ask who wants to fight and when.

p.s is it weird to like pain ? from getting hit?
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:56 am

clam? i dont know. when i fight its almost like i am not myself. my mind is clear and sharp but i dont know its wierd how it just clicks over.

some of my best fights were

1: as someone was talking shit to me on the football field i started running my mouth back and his bigger cuz tho he was a bad ass.. so i when at him and took him down in under 20 sec with 1 punch and a front headlock and warped my legs much so the MMA guys do(pro)

so his friends all said i sucker punched him,which i kinda did but he should of seen it coming from how our friendly chat was going. so they talked him into trying me out again and i did the same thing to him and his really tall/fat friend stomped on my head as i was killing the guy i was fighting. so i let him go and went for 2nds...

so as i am getting up this guy has so much power he quickly grabs me and smacks my body to the ground and well i wasn't having that BS so i get up get and hit the guy with a 3 piece knocking him down and i jump on his back choking him and gouging his eyes my other hand

both were bigger, 2nd was a lot stronger( the quick grab pissed me off) 2 guys in about 2-3 mins

2: i use to ride the bus a lot to go to work when i lived in baltimore MD(bad city,top 10 worst )

so as i am waiting for the bus there are drug dealers all around and a undercover cop pulled up and told me i had to get off that bus stop and move to a diff area( the thing with the dealers in that area is that dont want probs b/c then it messes up their sales,so i think the cops were going for a bust.

as i am walking upto the next bus stop this punch kid almost hits me as he is riding his bike and he said, you seen me coming why didnt you move... why didnt i move? f him! so i just said whatever dude.

so to make a long story short 2 turned into 6 teenagers me punch 1 and and ripping off his hoody turned to them grabbing bottles which turned to me running some random guy came out of nowhere and did a flying jump punch to the back of my head as i was trying to get into a corner store for safety ( i have no idea why he felt the need to jump like that but it was the hardest any of them came close to hitting me.

in the end there was like 12 guys trying to get into the store as the owners and other older ppl tried to keep them out and ever house that wasnt boarded up had ppl on their steps watching

out of that i knocked out one and punched 3 others and the same cops that told me to get off the corner are the ones that picked me up and gave me a ride to a bus stop more then a mile down the ride..

and thats one of many reasons i am happier to live in hillbilly land over that crap hole of baltimore

i have a alot more stories but those are more interesting to tell i think
Back to top Go down
Preech

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:05 am

The pain from getting hit isn't a bad thing to like. It means you can obviously handle what power they have lol. And Don don't tell me worst city...I live in Rochester...Were small but we had 52 days straight where at least 1 person was shot and killed... I like how pussies try to team up and still lose. I'm the same size as most of the other 155ers. And I had 6 kids jump me. I kept my distance and kicked three of them in the face. The fourth and fifth ran away, and the six, the shit head who started it all, well I elbowed his jaw and knocked 3 of his teeth out lol. And I'm in the sticks as well. Cool
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:24 pm

hahaha nice. well i dont really live in a "bad" city but theres bad parts of the city like the rundown ghetto region where i kinda earned respect from fighting with a guy who lives around there.
him and i found ourselves against 4 guys. so basically we each took two of em. and they havnt messed with us again. neither has anyone in that area. which is a good thing bc ppl in the ghetto here are fucking crazy. alot of crackheads and people just looking for trouble. so i guess youd say i have their protection hahah. cops around here are BS they dont help they like to harass people and try to find ANY way to make an arrest. with the exception of maybe 5 trustworthy cops.

dont really know the craziest fight ive ever been in but like i was telling gunner one time this kid was shorter by a foot than me and fatter by about 100 lbs ( i weigh 135 btw) and he was talking shit about how i used to skate (skateboard) at school one day so i talked back and he backed down, the next day after school i guess he had found outwhere me and some people were gonna be at and came after me with a fuckin swiss army knife.... rofl *sigh. kid wasa joke but he swung at me with it and cut my stomach, like a lil 3 inch long slash, hurt but not as much as it furiated me, so i hit him in the mouth with my board and his friend came towards me and we bralled for a min or so before everyone else broke it up. which was a good thing for him bc im not sure if i wouldve stopped. that and a couple other times are the only times ive ever fought out of anger.

for a couple weeks straight me and my old friend ben used to get a ride to the Highschool from another friend andrew. andrew drove and me and been found a pair of boxing gloves in his durango, so ben wasn front seat with right hand glove on i was in back seat with left hand glove on and the whole way to school we'd box the fuck outta each other. that was so much fun. it woke us up and was exhilarating. there was one day where he walked in school with a black eye and i had a bloody nose and bloody teeth haha. so much fun. i loved that.
i especially loved the looks other students and teachers would give us whenever we walked thru halls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Martial Arts.   Mixed Martial Arts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixed Martial Arts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: