United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blitzing Clutch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Blitzing Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Blitzing Clutch   Blitzing Clutch EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:28 pm

haha me, six, and rage took on another clan in HC SnD yesterday and we had another clan to make up the other three people on our team but we did most of the work the entire match. Haha first round came down to me to take out 4 guys on my own. Which i totally destroy them. Next round took out one person got pred and died. That was the only death i had that entire match. All in all, I went with 9-1 Six 8-1 Rage i think was 6-3 5-3? the other three people (i think clan was called ghost?) one person went 2-3 the others were 1-3 i think. hehe either way awesome game for us 3 UwG
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

Blitzing Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitzing Clutch   Blitzing Clutch EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:51 pm

HC SD is all i play anymore. unless majority ofthe party chooses differently. next time u see me on and want some hc sd action hit me up
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Blitzing Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitzing Clutch   Blitzing Clutch EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:23 am

DEEMS wrote:
HC SD is all i play anymore. unless majority ofthe party chooses differently. next time u see me on and want some hc sd action hit me up

Alright ill be sure to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blitzing Clutch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitzing Clutch   Blitzing Clutch Empty

Back to top Go down

Blitzing Clutch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United World Gamers :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: