United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demolation Blitz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:34 am

ok i think ive found my game type i am just a beast at demo ive ben doing some awesome scores and this last weekend alone me, why, and g18s did a three man team on sab on skid and possibility set the worlds fastest time for winning. took 15 secs to plant did the regular 45 sec defend and all in all, came out Me 5-1, Why 4-1 G18s= 4-1. the rest of our team went 0-1 LMAO the most kills the other team had was a 4-2 i think. just downright blitz them all to heck haha but either way im great for demo i learned heck i can get nukes there if i tried and im only lvl 25! ^_^
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyMon May 24, 2010 5:12 pm

hehe awsum games, theres greater potential, had the rest of team been our counterparts (uwg).
We had an awsum sabo game today, fortunatly, it wer mst uwg in da team; Me, Why, Rage, Archer + Spike.....and no it wasnt 15 secnds lol
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:20 am

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
hehe awsum games, theres greater potential, had the rest of team been our counterparts (uwg).
We had an awsum sabo game today, fortunatly, it wer mst uwg in da team; Me, Why, Rage, Archer + Spike.....and no it wasnt 15 secnds lol

yes it was! i counted! haha!
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Also i personally like Demo becuz one it helps with the teamwork GREATLY 2. My reflexes from rushing the bomb sites r improving a huge bit. 3. I no where they spawn so i can keep rushing them there to keep them at bay. 4. i can get my killstreaks alot more easier then dom. 5. Due to my sharp eyes and reflexes im just a rushing Blitz for the other team to get pwned by hahaha!
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:53 pm

i agree, killstreaks are wayy easy to obtain in demolition. simply bc the two objectives are extreme choke points, find a good spot and have sharp eyes quick reflexes and its on like dk
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:32 am

DEEMS wrote:
i agree, killstreaks are wayy easy to obtain in demolition. simply bc the two objectives are extreme choke points, find a good spot and have sharp eyes quick reflexes and its on like dk

LMAO dude last night me and llamas were playing demo on Sub and were we losing then one of our teammates got harriers and everything went downhill for the other team. at the time i was 12-12. then in one live i rushed there spawn while my team planted the bombs. i went from 12 to 32 all in one life. and by the time anyone on their team started doing something i kept running back and forth in C side just dropping them with my spas. i went on a 20 killstreak without using any of my killstreaks lmao i had pred harriers and a pave and barely called them all in b4 someone on our team got a Nuke called in at the last sec. (both bomb sites blew up as well it was that close hehe all in all great pwnage game. O they also had an aimbotter on their team and we still won. Failure XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demolation Blitz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demolation Blitz   Demolation Blitz Empty

Back to top Go down

Demolation Blitz
Page 1 of 1