United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First ever writing i have done yet in my life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

First ever writing i have done yet in my life. Empty
PostSubject: First ever writing i have done yet in my life.   First ever writing i have done yet in my life. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:08 pm

here is my little poem/love story ive been writing for my girl.

Here i lay once again wondering why my heart is so far away. I need my love to be here for she has my heart in her. It beats so far away yet i can hear it reaching out for me with her touch. Feeling the warmth of her in his mind he sets off. Little did he know how long it would be b4 he would get to her or if he would even be able to get to her at all. He endures much depression yet he seeks the cure to end it all. For he knows that love is the cure to all of his hurt. His determination is faltered however, and he struggles to go on. Fearing the worst of being apart from his heart forever he crys out "O plz Father Time! Wont u help me bring me my love to me? Plz make time shorter!" Father hears the plea and in their hearts takes both their hands and bonds them to each other. "You both have each other, so much to help make your journey less longer and soon u shall find each other." With those last words renewing his strength he hurrys down a long winding twisting fateful road whose end was glowing from their bond formed in their hearts as he thinks to himself "I am coming Kennedy. I am coming my love."

As he walks down the lone road, his blood depletes. he searches for any sign of her and disappointed lets the cold take over. theres a light up ahead a flash that kindles his eyes. he slowly stands up warily of the long trail he was brought upon and staggers his way to the flash thinking to the lord plz let it be my heart and soul coming to me at last. Walking out of the light that blinds there she is. pulsing with light, his heart rushes to him as he exclaims with love Kennedy ur here. Wrapping him in her love she warms him back to life for her to take home yes my love im here. ive waited all my life for u and now uve come.As the two slowly make their way back to their final home, they embrace each others love each one holding the other not caring for the things around them cept themselves.

Enshelled by their love the two are reunited in eternal light of true happiness. I say to her, "im here now. Let nothing stand between us ever again" She says "how ive waited for ur arms to be around me keeping me safe from the sadness of lonliness. How ive waited for ur love to be mine." He kisses her on the lips sweetly as she kisses back enloved by his warmth. Wrapping his arms around her, he says to her "i love u, Forever and always for as long as the light of true happiness shines for everyone to see." She smiles greatly lost for words to describe her love. She hums "I love u more then anything that i could ever ask for. I am urs forever love." And as last word is spoken, the two take each others hands and walk down the aisle of love, forever wondering its path.
Back to top Go down

First ever writing i have done yet in my life.
Page 1 of 1