United World Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Gamers Since 2003

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Structure!(MUST READ)

Go down 
+7
Cheapo
NuKe
donaramu
Blitz
=UwG=BlackG18'z
DEEMS
Gunner
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gunner

Rank Structure!(MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:51 pm

ok guys don has agreed to giving everyone their own ranks. such as i will be =UwG=Pvt.Gunner. eeryone except leader and coeader and whoever else will start with higher ranks all original members will start of as a private.

how you rank up will be decided by Don, how you rank up your wondering? its simble don will be keeping track of UwG points. you get these by doing stuff to help out your clan
Examples:RECRUIT! and more!

and dont ask if you can be ranked up higher because the more you as the longer you will have to wait.

here is the ranking structure starting from Pvt.

E-1 Private - Pvt. 5 points
E-2 Private First Class - Pfc.+ 5 points
E-3 Lance Corporal LCpl.+ 5 points
E-4 Corporal- Cpl. +10 points
E-5 Sergeant- Sgt. + 10 points
E-6 Staff Sergeant - SSgt. + 15 points
E-7 Gunnery Sergeant - GSgt. + 15 points
E-8 Master Sergeant- MSgt. + 20 points
E-8 First Sergeant - 1stSgt. + 25 points
E-9 Master Gunnery Sergeant- MGSgt. + 30 points
E-9 Sergeant Major - SgtM. +40 points

These first ranks are the members ranks and this is as high as they can go unless told by don.

Officer Ranks Voted In BY leadership

O-1 Second Lieutenant-2ndLt.
O-2 First Lieutenant -1stLt.
O-3 Captain- Cpt.
O-4 Major- Maj.
O-5 Lieutenant Colonel-LtCol.
O-6 Colonel- Col.
O-7 Brigadier General- Bgen.
O-8 Major General- MGen.
O-9 Lieutenant General- LtGen.
O-10 General- Gen.

Yhese are the officer ranks in which officers an co-leader will be. NOBODY will be GENERAL except Don. he is the only general because he is the leader of this clan.

we will assign everyone a rank and when you figure this out we will message you through steam telling you your rank.
Thank you for reading and thanks for your time
UwG member,
Pvt.Gunner
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 pm

sounds good gunner. in my old clan we used ranks started off as rct. then made pvt pfc cpl and headed up from there

so don what would i be?
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:06 am

Woot that soun'z good, it wil giv memberz a sense of resposibility withn the clan.
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:00 am

true G.

more responsibility, initiative to do more, and sense of senoirity even.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

i like the idea alot me and don talked about it and heck i think its just god in its own words Razz
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Well the point system will would like this:

recruit 1 member= 1 Point
20 Post on forums = 1 point

Helping other members
programs,leagues,anything helpful that player can request that your get points and tell why.1-3 points

Being mature:no general raging,no return raging,limited to shit talk. if seen 1-5

any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:26 pm

sounds good to me. so 20 posts =1 pt. then would 40 =2?

and im hopingg that in this posting for points, members will actually have conversations with sense and not just post purely retarded things to rank up.
something to think about.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 3:37 pm

Well i was thinking about that. Im sure we will notice members doing that and put a stop to their evil ways
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Interesting   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Interesting indeed. Iv posted 70 times inc' threads, does that mean I can 'av atleast 2 points lol.
Anyways when does this points system begin?
Also, how many points to get promoted to the next rank?
Good progress so far.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:08 pm

everything is not up to date yet. but each rank will take more points then the one befor
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:33 am

bump
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

so that makes me a lieutenant general right?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:18 pm

NuKe wrote:

Twisted Evil

no,are u a member yet? hahaha
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:22 pm

donaramu wrote:
NuKe wrote:

Twisted Evil

no,are u a member yet? hahaha

(my sarcasm fail?)

hmm i dont think so... recruit for now i guess. i'm so happy I got to join.. had been looking for a good community for a while.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Well i hope u enjoy this one. i try to keep it enjoyable
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:01 pm

donaramu wrote:
Well i hope u enjoy this one. i try to keep it enjoyable

Cool.

Might I add, there should be points added for the activity in game also, (not just in forums), like being active in MW2 with the clan, while following all the rules, for a set amount of time.

Question
Back to top Go down
DEEMS

DEEMS

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:23 pm

yeah so are we going to just lookat this post or we gonna use ranking or what?

lemme know
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:02 am

i updated it in the roster but noone is really past a pvt. :-/. and i updated how many points u need to rank up each time
Back to top Go down
Cheapo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:35 am

not a bad idea. altho im not sure how your going to keep track of everyones points but hey, it is don wer talking about Rolling Eyes lol
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:29 am

Whats that mean? its don?

if someone feels like i didnt rank them then they can message me where i may have messed up
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Activity within the forum wont be difficult to monitor, it iz just adding up points. Now the difficult part comes deciding on the points determined on the quality of input. For example, if a member feels they should have been awarded a point or two for their input within the frame of the forum, but does not recieve the point, problems may arise should members begin complaining. The solution would be to discuss whether the number of points are deemed to the said member, by alngside other high ranking memberz such as the high council.
But anyway i feel we should get the ball rolling and inform members to add their ranks already, personally i fink we should start with private rank, so that each of us can rank up at our pace, plus it will keep things fairer also.
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:42 pm

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
Activity within the forum wont be difficult to monitor, it iz just adding up points. Now the difficult part comes deciding on the points determined on the quality of input. For example, if a member feels they should have been awarded a point or two for their input within the frame of the forum, but does not recieve the point, problems may arise should members begin complaining. The solution would be to discuss whether the number of points are deemed to the said member, by alngside other high ranking memberz such as the high council.
But anyway i feel we should get the ball rolling and inform members to add their ranks already, personally i fink we should start with private rank, so that each of us can rank up at our pace, plus it will keep things fairer also.

yeah agreed. what do u think about what I said above ^^.

time spent active as a good clan member should take some effect.

(meaning the important stuff to this clan should have something to do with playing in game, no skill, but like activity. i dont think your clan rank should be based upon forum activity and recruitment.
Back to top Go down
=UwG=BlackG18'z

=UwG=BlackG18'z

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 pm

bump, everyone read and comment.
yh agreed nuke. Maybe Don could take the abuv points into consideration....it dusnt realy matta much on skill but participation.
Back to top Go down
donaramu
Admin
donaramu

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:
yh agreed nuke. Maybe Don could take the abuv points into consideration....it dusnt realy matta much on skill but participation.

i dont understand full?
i didnt make comment on skill anywhere... and the ingame points for being on are the points other players need to notice... i aint tracking everyones hours in game and counting how many time they said

"we never said we were good"

in reply to remarks such as ur a sucky clan.

i dont got that kinda time.. the ranks will be updated with info given. i am not babysitting everything yall do
Back to top Go down
NuKe

NuKe

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

donaramu wrote:
=UwG=BlackG18'z wrote:

i dont understand full?
i didnt make comment on skill anywhere... and the ingame points for being on are the points other players need to notice... i aint tracking everyones hours in game and counting how many time they said

"we never said we were good"

in reply to remarks such as ur a sucky clan.

i dont got that kinda time.. the ranks will be updated with info given. i am not babysitting everything yall do

no, thats not what i meant. I dont mean time, exactly...

I mean if you notice someone has been a loyal member for a long time, like 3 months, or w.e., but the person is not active on the forums, his "rank" should reflect that.

I don't mean on a day to day basis, I just mean over a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure!(MUST READ)   Rank Structure!(MUST READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank Structure!(MUST READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next